A 3D living room wallpaper is always interesting to perceive.
And it is also functional given that a living room, also called a lounge room, lounge, sitting room, or drawing room, is a room for relaxing and socializing.
The effect of a 3D wallpaper can serve the intent of a living room which is to relax or, conversely, to tone the body.
Beautiful pictures help relieve fatigue and psychological stress or simply take a break from excess information.
As a rule, photos in excellent quality allow you to see the smallest details.
For the living room, fashionable 3D wallpaper is the best solution for wall decoration.
With a 3D wallpaper, the room creates exactly the atmosphere that you intend.
A festive, cozy, or comfortable living room will delight both your family and your guests.
Because a three-dimensional image, penetrating into the room from the living room wall, will capture all attention and instantly immerse you in the topic of photography.
This design will be a pleasant topic for discussion, a subject to be examined and imitated.
Wide-format images of our 3D wallpaper have a certain depth. It is this depth that is the reason for their popularity.
The feeling of moving a photograph from the wall into the room is surprising and fascinating.
The heart of your home, the most lively and visited part, is the living room. Decorating the room with 3D photo wallpaper is a new and very popular design move.
Visual effects of 3D living room wallpaper
Choosing 3D photo wallpaper for the wall in the living room is not an easy job. Proven interior design rules will help you make the task easier:
- Wall coverings should interact with the interior and be its logical continuation. For example, if the picture shows an antique staircase, then you can use elements of forging and stone finishing in the setting.
- To visually make the living room larger, you need to give preference to wallpaper in cool tones – sea green, green, blue, purple, and light blue.
- In an insufficiently lit room, you need to choose photo wallpaper with a warm color scheme – yellow, red, orange.
- To visually raise the ceiling, it is better to choose models with a vertically oriented pattern.
- The brightest designs will look good in a large living room.
- For a small room, it is better to choose abstract patterns that do not visually overload the design.
There are no special requirements when choosing a picture. The main thing is that all family members like the image because the living room is a common room.
A 3D picture should lift the mood of the owners of the house and evoke positive emotions.
3D wallpaper designs for living room
Each theme on the 3D living wallpaper is clearly stylized and easily becomes part of a design project.
Moreover, such wallpaper is glued not only on the walls but also partially on the ceiling or door.
The main thing is to determine how they will combine with the finishing of the ceiling, floor, furniture, and textiles.
Such wallpaper is a good solution not only for creating a new interior but also for cosmetic renovations.
By choosing the right image and replacing some accessories, you can get a completely new living room. Time and material costs will be minimal.
The concept of 3D wallpaper for the living room comes from three-dimensional art. This is three-dimensional.
Every object can be considered three-dimensional because it has three dimensions – width, length, and height.
The design of the 3D artwork on the wallpaper is created using special technologies and three-dimensional graphics.
Given that the process is always moving forward, you can expect that in the near future, many decorative materials will have similar properties.
For your custom order, you can choose any image and we produce wallpaper on a high tensile silf fabric.
In addition to choosing images for such wallpaper, you should remember about special lighting and the rules for its placement.
The best options are lamps with ultraviolet light. They contribute to the volume of the image on the wall.
These simple tricks will help you fully demonstrate the beauty and realism of modern photo wallpapers.
Our topics of 3D wallpaper motifs for the living room:
- floral motifs – flower compositions, buds in focus, tree branches;
- nature will organically complement a classic or ethno-interior;
- abstract figures and ornaments are a good choice for a modern interior;
- 3D photo wallpaper for the living room depicting city landscapes. A panoramic image of a street or a perspective opening from a window will expand the space of a compact living room;
- gastronomic theme – if the hall has a separate dining area.
The choice of motif depends on your personal tastes, the style of the interior, and the size and geometry of the room.
Consider the surrounding decor, furniture, and wall color.
The size of the canvas plays an important role – it will be an accent panel or wide-format wallpaper in a 3D room covering the entire wall.
Bright colors and expressive elements are appropriate in a spacious living room.
For a small room, it is better to choose a play of pastel shades and smooth lines, so as not to “cut up” the already small area.
The general concept of the living room
The general concept of the living room should only be supported by 3D wallpaper.
Here we relax and spend time with loved ones.
The living room is a place where families gather on cozy evenings, celebrate birthdays, and receive guests.
3D wallpaper for the living room is an opportunity to set the right mood for the space and add color and dynamics.
Large-scale paintings covering the entire wall attract the eye, invigorate the imagination, and cause delight.
It is better that the photo on the wall is a continuation of the general theme and not a separate flashy object.
- Abstract drawings are perfect for a modern or high-tech room. For classics, panoramic paintings are more acceptable. Of course, the drawing in the panorama must comply with the laws of the genre of the entire living room;
- Some options for 3D wallpaper go well with wall wood panels or decorative moldings.
When preparing the surface for gluing 3D wallpaper, you should make sure that all surfaces are level. Even small defects can damage the canvas and disrupt the image.
For wall mounting, glue is selected and applied directly to the wall. When working with 3D wallpaper for walls, observe the temperature regime and ensure there are no drafts.
The photo shows several examples of design for the living room.
Decorative ideas with 3D wallpaper
When decorating a living room, take its purpose into account and choose a stylistic accordingly.
The living room can take on the implementation of any creative project. In spacious houses, it accommodates many guests and serves as a venue for various celebrations.
In small apartments, in addition to receiving guests, it is a favorite place for communication for the whole family.
The choice of subjects and shades of three-dimensional wallpaper for the living room is extensive and great.
Landscape motifs and an imitation of access to a terrace or balcony will look original.
So you can not only visually enlarge the space, but also add a realistic feeling of complete immersion in nature.
If you intend to create a relaxing effect, feel free to take images with a natural theme.
They are guaranteed to immerse you in a world of peace and relaxation.
Volumetric relief elements on the wallpaper will give the interior a special nobility and emphasize the elegant atmosphere.
Geometric elements and patterns will not overly distract the eye but will complement the design of the room with a sense of style and emphasize special design tricks.
Basics of combination with interior items:
The design of the living room can have its own uniqueness, or it can be in harmony with the rest of the house.
Most often, the TV is located in the center of living rooms.
It is necessary to take into account the visual perception of photo wallpaper if it is located on the same wall where the TV is located.
In this case, choose wallpaper in calmer, low-contrast tones. Otherwise flashing scenes on the screen along with inappropriate wallpaper will create an irritating atmosphere.
If there is a sofa in front of the wallpaper, pay attention to whether it will block the central area of the wallpaper. And take into account the height of the backrest.
Some ideas are quite simple to implement:
- View of snow-capped mountains in blue and white colors. On the one hand, blue shades have a good effect on a person’s mental state.
On the other hand, a room in cool shades becomes an oasis of freshness during the hot season, while enlarging a small room;
- The space theme can be reflected on one of the walls and ceiling.
- Panoramic views of houses and gardens are an excellent backdrop for placing upholstered furniture in the living room. Sitting on the sofa, you can get the full feeling of being in the thicket of a forest near a waterfall. Or in the garden, among the blooming lilacs;
- A photo of an evening city will create an atmosphere of relaxation on the roof of a metropolis or easily support the mood of a party;
- An azure beach on the wall, wicker furniture, tropical wood, and a carpet that matches the color of the sand will create the complete illusion of being on the seashore. Appropriate music and cocktails will help the apartment owners relax after a hard day;
- In the living room of a young girl, brightly painted flowers, butterflies and decorations are quite appropriate. Many soft colorful pillows, beautiful armchairs, and golden and silver furniture decor will create a romantic and dreamy mood;
- An image of a museum, an ancient castle, or an art gallery is suitable for lovers of peace and comfort. The classic style will organically accept such 3D wallpaper;
- In the spacious living rooms of large country houses, 3D images of huge flowers are used.
- For an eco-style living room, choose hand-drawn images of a tropical forest or landscapes with waterfalls, animals, and flowers.
When choosing wallpaper, be sure to focus on the size, height, and degree of illumination of the room. In small rooms, a too-large pattern will not be very appropriate, as it will create a pressing effect.
And, conversely, in large rooms, a small pattern will be lost and will look out of place. You can take into account the advice of designers on the use of photo wallpaper in the interior:
- In small living rooms, it is better to use wallpaper with a visual perspective. It is better to glue them over the entire wall area. This technique allows you to maximize the space;
- Delicate pastel colors reduce the oppressive effect of a large pattern, and the dark part of the room is optically removed;
- In the interior of a spacious living room with plenty of sunlight, you can use any photo wallpaper. A large image, voluminous texture, shine, or multicolor can easily be placed on any wall. The only thing you need to pay attention to is the furniture. If the wallpaper is bright, then it is better to choose furniture in calmer colors. And vice versa, if the furniture is a bright accent, then the wallpaper should not draw all the attention to itself. Gloss on wallpaper is acceptable on walls next to the window. When exposed to direct light, glare will appear that deforms the image;
- To divide a room into zones, you should select a pattern in accordance with the meaning of each place. Landscapes, photos of plants, and ponds are suitable for relaxation and good rest. For the part of the room intended for receiving guests, abstract drawings and photos of evening cities will fit organically.
Modern 3D coatings have advantages that cannot be ignored. They comply with safety requirements and are manufactured according to any project. In addition, they have certain properties:
- Wear resistance;
- Protection from UV rays. Thanks to this, they retain an attractive appearance for a long time and do not fade;
- Easily amenable to wet care;
Wall covering with 3D volume makes any living room original. Any plot can be played out. Whether it is a summer cafe or flower fields, a river or a beach, it is only important to choose the appropriate furniture and interior details.
In a small living room, it is recommended to use 3D wallpaper in the interior, as shown in the photo. Separate areas will enlarge and refresh the room.
It’s worth taking a closer look at the three-dimensional image in advance. In order for an image to become effective and three-dimensional, it must be viewed from a certain distance. If the room is too small, the 3D effect may not appear.
If it is not possible to hang 3D wallpaper on the walls, then you should consider the option of placing it on the ceiling, front door, or furniture. When gluing to the ceiling, use models from the fluorescent line. The most spectacular will be the drawings of the starry sky. The visual effect will be achieved, and the interior renovation is guaranteed.
Break down the living room walls correctly
As already mentioned, living rooms can combine conflicting functions. A family room, fireplace room, or living room, is a large room in the house that is commonly used for casual gatherings. This room is usually located beyond the kitchen and is separate from the more formal living room. There are various activities that can be done in the room with a fireplace.
In other words, the living room is both an area for children and adults and, therefore, should serve both as a children’s playroom and serve as an office.
This is a room where evenings are spent in a close family circle, but where noisy, cheerful groups of friends are also received.
Such a division can be successfully emphasized not only by the arrangement of furniture but also with the help of a thoughtful redevelopment of the room.
Living room-bar wallpaper
Such a living room with a bar implies a large number of regular guests.
At the same time, guests can communicate as a single company, and then in the living room, it is necessary to provide either a large table or upholstered furniture arranged “in a circle” so that communication takes place face to face.
If guests are more often dispersed in small groups based on their interests, then the living room cannot do without numerous ottomans and small coffee tables.
Add a couple of serving tables for organizing a buffet, and your living room will become the ideal place to relax for any company.
These living rooms assume the presence of a home theater, which will set the accent on the design of the room.
The living room cinema will allow you to comfortably spend both family evenings and relax with friends.
Living room – music room wallpaper
Do you love music? No, you don’t love it, but you simply can’t live without it, and are your friends also music lovers?
The music room wallpaper for the living room is for you.
Living room – office wallpaper
You are used to working at home, but a separate room for a personal home office is an unaffordable luxury for you.
You can decorate part of the living room or all of it in an office style.
Living room reading, library wallpaper
Living rooms generally have comfortable chairs and armchairs.
This makes it a great place for the family to settle in and enjoy reading a good book. Families can set up a time to get together and read books silently or aloud. These two activities can be done in this type of room.
Living room table games wallpaper
In this room, family members can participate in board games.
The atmosphere and elements that this room has lend themselves to activities that can be very fun instead of in a more formal living room.