The custom-made dark and pale pink mural wallpaper above says it all.
Because a picture says a thousand words.
And what does the picture say to you?
You can see that the pink mural wallpaper creates a stylish interior that evokes a wide range of pleasant emotions.
From lively delight to comfortable serenity.
However, the modern, rich palette allows you to use murals in pink tones in almost all rooms.
The current color scheme is the addition of beige, light grey, peach, and lavender nuances to pink.
For the design of classic interiors, warm tones of tea rose or smoky pink color are suitable.
This wall decoration looks especially impressive in combination with white, beige, or burgundy curtains.
Pink wallpapers with ornaments in shades of old gold or bronze look noble.
Their overall tone, soft and shimmery, is a great choice for a bedroom, study, or dining room.
A bright and rich shade of fuchsia excites emotions and is in demand in avant-garde and pop art styles.
At the same time, its activity can be successfully used as a color accent, enlivening a monochromatic pastel range.
Coatings in delicate shades of powder with an elegant floral pattern organically fit into the interior of the boudoir and the girl’s room.
Pink mural wallpaper has many advantages
- They make the space bright, spacious and airy.
- And have a positive psychological effect – relieves stress and improves mood.
- Due to the variety of shades and patterns, they can be used in rooms for various purposes.
- Corresponds to many decorating styles – as a leading or additional tone, as well as a color accent.
- High-quality silk fabric and print do not fade and repel dust.
You have an unlimited selection of pink mural wallpapers at Wallpaper Kenya.
Purple and pink murals
Bring joy to your bedroom interior decoration, elegance, and modernity with purple and pink mural wallpaper.
Very good choice! Choose both instead of just one of the two at home.
Because pink and purple are two colors that go together perfectly!
The entrance is a room in the house that is often overlooked when it comes to décor.
And yet, it sets the tone as soon as you set foot in the house! So, to take care of your entrance.
And make a good impression on your visitors as soon as they enter your home.
Why not decorate in shades of pink and purple wallpaper mural?
Ideal colors to brighten this often cramped room!
Aesthetic pink mural wallpaper
Some people think that pink mural wallpaper is too childish and frivolous, and avoid using it in the interior.
However, it all depends on your taste and the overall design of the room.
With the help of aesthetic pink wallpaper, you can make room your room simply fabulous.
You know that the pink mural wallpaper shade is associated with the queen of flowers – the rose.
It is the color of freshness and youth.
Once it was believed that it has a positive effect on health. And hospital walls were even painted with such paints.
But the truth is that in such a room people are filled with new forces, and they feel more cheerful.
And pessimism, irritation, and anger go away.
Therefore you can use pink wallpapers not only in children’s rooms, they are even considered universal.
Of course, pink murals are most often used by creative people or romantics.
Thanks to the various combinations and variety of such wallpaper.
You can select a variety of rooms in the apartment.
However, you should remember that this pink must be used very carefully.
Because with an excessive amount of pink, kindness, lightness, and romance are replaced by frivolity.
The following common shades of pink mural wallpaper can be distinguished:
- Intense pink is associated with carefulness. Such wallpapers will create a special mood: ladies will feel cheerful, and carefree.
And they will quickly be able to forget about everyday affairs and relax.
- Light pink pastel tone will reduce the level of aggression.
A pale pink color will even help to eliminate negative emotions that have arisen in a relationship.
- Fuchsia, purple, and crimson fill with energy.
However, it should be borne in mind that such shades contribute to an increase in pressure in hypertensive patients.
For such people, it is better to choose pale pink options.
But people who are prone to laziness or suffering from low blood pressure, on the contrary, will cheer up, and feel a surge of strength.
- Wallpaper in pearl pink colors create an atmosphere of warmth, coziness, and comfort.
The same can be said about dusty pink. In rooms with ash-pink walls, the rest will be as pleasant as possible.
- Powdery shades are well suited for bedrooms.
- Some prefer to choose dark pink wallpaper. Such coatings look very luxurious.
Use pink mural wallpaper in different rooms
When choosing a pink mural wallpaper design, it is worth considering the purpose of the room in which you will use it.
- For the living room. Choosing a combination of dusty pink and grey is perfect for this room.
- In the hallway, you can visually expand the space. This is of great importance if your corridor is cramped.
- And you can use it in the kitchen as a trendy solution. In addition, this shade helps you to increase your appetite. And to balance the space, you can use silver or grey furniture.
- In the children’s room, use a gentle range. The perfect solution would be a combination with blue. For teenagers, you can complement the room with interesting prints or fashion accessories.
Pink wallpaper is a trendy solution that will fit well into any of your designs.
But to get the perfect result, you must think through everything to the smallest detail.