You will be surprised we now have real embossed brick wallpaper. Technological innovations not only expanded the possibilities of building and wall decoration materials.
But also prepared the prerequisites for creating original interior 3d brick effect wall solutions. The painted walls and traditional wallpaper were replaced by embossed brick wall panels. Also commonly called 3d foam brick wall panels or wall stickers. Using 3d brick wall panels, designers and master finishers create truly artistic masterpieces. Completely changing the spatial boundaries of rooms.
The word embossed is an adjective. And in the context of embossed brick wallpaper the oxford university dictionary describes the surface of our subject matter thus:
(of paper, leather, etc.) having a surface decorated with a raised design or piece of writing.
The realistic embossed brick wallpaper is peeled and sticks 3d foam wall panels with a relief texture on the front side. A three-dimensional effect is achieved by convex or embossed brick patterns applied, in various ways.
In your interior decoration with the 3d brick wall panels, you can recreate surreal brick walls. Because they imitate lining with natural bricks, reproducing patterns in ethnic styles. 3d brick wall panels fundamentally change the concept of wall decoration. You are now able to create a three-dimensional reality within each room.
Embossing process of PE foam brick wallpaper panels
The raw material for 3d brick wallpaper is PE foam, which is manufactured by rubber companies. To come up with the relief on the wall panels, manufacturers utilize a variety of sponge rubber conversion tools and techniques.
This enables them to cut, shape, drill, join and laminate PE foam to match your exact requirements. Rubber sponge materials are manufactured in large blocks. So it is necessary to convert these blocks into usable end products.
The rubber companies can work directly with you every step of the way. This ensures that they use the best methods to achieve your desired shape, brick effect or otherwise, and finish.
Advantages of real embossed 3d foam brick wallpaper
Did I mention that our embossed brick wallpaper is self-adhesive and waterproof? Being waterproof means you can use the wallpaper in wet areas. They can now decorate the bathroom and kitchen walls as well as any other walls at home and office.
Embossed wallpaper, in addition to high decorative qualities, has a lot of practical advantages. Among these are the following points:
- Wall panels with three-dimensional relief are an excellent option for hiding or masking defects on the walls, heating radiators, wiring, etc.
- The embossed wall panels are excellent heat- and sound-proof lining. And they can withstand the negative effects of the environment (drafts, high humidity).
- To clean gently wipe the surface of the self-adhesive wallpaper decal with a damp cloth. And you can wipe off any leftover paint, oil paint, or markers without worrying about stains.
- Ease and simplicity of installation; easy maintenance of decorative panels. You can be peeled off easily and smoothly without getting your hands full of glue.
- You can replace with your own hand’s panels that are out of order for any reason.
- You can trim the edges to avoid lines on the wall…
- These soft embossed soundproof wallpapers are suitable for your baby’s play area. Because they play the role of sound insulation and anti-collision as well. And therefore provide a safe and quiet space for you and your baby.
Our embossed brick wallpaper is made of plastic panels (PVC) produced on thermoplastic extruders. The extrusion technology allows complex patterns to be made to mimic the texture of bricks. Embossed PVC panels are highly resistant to moisture and temperature extremes. And you will be impressed by their flexibility and low weight. As well as a wide range of colors to suit your style.
- [Embossed Brick Wallpaper] – The background is made of PE foam. The surface of the wall glue is a three-dimensional simulation of brick, the wall sticker is very soft.
- [Reliable material] – No harmful heavy metals (lead, cadmium, mercury) exceeding the standard value have been detected. Safe and environmentally friendly, non-toxic and tasteless, suitable for safe family life.
- Easy to install, the 3d brick wall panel requires no glue or additional tools as it has a high-quality adhesive backing. But when using the stickers, make sure the wall is flat and free of dust.
- [Waterproof, soundproof, anti-collision] – Soft foam self-adhesive panel, the thickness of the wallpaper is 5mm, to avoid injury to children. Wallpaper is waterproof and louder than regular wallpaper.
- [Hide Stains] – The wallpaper surface is an abrasion-resistant colored POE film. The wallpaper panel covers the dirt on the wall and is easy to clean and maintain. Just wipe it with a damp cloth to remove wallpaper stains.
- [DIY wall decoration] – You can install concrete and lime walls. Easy to cut, it allows you to decorate your room at will. Suitable for living room, wooden board, TV background wall, room, kitchen, office, school, shop, café, bar, restaurant, bar, and other smooth and flat walls. But we recommend that you clean the original wall before pasting the wallpaper.
- The only difficulty you may encounter in place is due to the adhesive that adheres very strongly.
- The thickness of the wallpaper will prevent you and your family from colliding with the wall
There is only one minor drawback of embossed interior wall compositions. And that is dust is deposited on the relief textures of three-dimensional brick wall panels. This might negatively affect the visual perception of your spatial effect. but with all the simplicity of caring for the panels, you have to occasionally wet wipe all the details of the pattern.
Why you should buy from Wallpaper Kenya
You mustn’t just buy your embossed brick wallpaper from anywhere. Buying your wallpaper from a reputable company is very important. Not only do you guarantee a high-quality build, but you also get much better customer support.
You will find some of our are currently available at a discounted price. However, please refer to the product list for more information.
Choosing the right product might not be easy for you. However, our goal is to help you find the perfect wall panel for your needs.
We’ve done a lot of research to make sure the options for you are among the best.
We hope you can find the right embossed brick wall panel for your use. If you’re still having a hard time finding one, feel free to comment below or contact us.
How to choose and use embossed brick wallpaper
Embossed, PE 3d foam wall panels are the ultimate choice to beautify and match the décor of your homes & offices. They are available in different variants viz. brick style and T=tile style. Each variant is available in different colors that will make you fall in love with the walls of your home and workplace all over again.
Doubts always arise: how many colors should I use in decoration? Which ones get along? In what proportion should I mix them?… The color issue will no longer be a problem if you know how you should mix them. Because there are many many combinations available to you.
Learn the 60/30/10 Rule
The first color lesson you should learn in using textured brick wall decoration is the 60/30/10 Rule. It will help you get the decoration of any room right. And it is about choosing a dominant or main color that will tint 60% of the space. A secondary one will occupy 30% of the room and a third will occupy 10%. Only three colors are enough to hit. It is true that then you must take into account which colors get along better with each other.
The second lesson that you should keep in mind is that opposite colors get along well. For example black & white, light and dark colors. This applies to white or beige and black but also to the softest and most intense blue or to opposites on the color wheel. This means that if green is on one side of the color wheel and pink is on the other, they will also go well together.
Bricks and tiles come in 70cm*70cm sheets. Safe, child friendly, and with insulating Properties. It is washable, durable, easy to maintain, and adds that WOW factor on walls for years.